Guardian Raid T4-1: Heavy Nakra
Just right click the YouTube video and click loop to get it to behave like a GIF.
Recommended Team Setup
Corrosion Bomb | Grey Bomb | Grey Shuriken | Blue Shuriken (Optional)
Lightning Resistance | Paralyze Immunity | Insect Damage
Vital Strike (+10% Neutralization Effect) (On Warlords/Destroyers)
General Battle Mechanics
Heavy Armor Nakrasena introduces some new mechanics.
When you first knock the boss, you must throw use destruction on the tail to break the tail armor.
You must reach a destruction level of 6 to break the armor. 3 grey bombs work and/or skills as well.
If you miss the first opportunity, you will be able to break it the next time you knock the boss.
After you have broken the tail armor, you will be able to cut the tail the next knockdown.
Unlike above, shurikens will not go through the body or the wall.
You must reach a cutting level of 12 to cut the tail.
You may use a corrosion bomb and 4 grey shurikens to cut the tail, or 4 blue shurikens.
After the tail is cut, the boss will be unable to use certain moves. After it TPs, you will do this all over again.
Experienced players would just not cut the tail because the boss would never TP away if it wasn't cut.
Periodically, Heavy Nakra will go through powerup charging phases as indicated below in the video.
You will see an electric charge starting near his tail going down to the center.
Each electric charge that reaches the center powerups the boss up to a max of 3 powerups.
Each powerup gives Nakrasena access to more moves.
To interupt these powerup phases, you must use your impairment skills on the boss.
A successful impairment during this phase does not count as a natural knock for bomb or cut.
The boss takes less damage during this charging phase until it finishes or gets back up from the break.
If an electric charge has reached his center, he keeps his powerup even after you impair him.
This counter carries over to the next powerup phase up to a maximum of 3 powerups.
On his 3rd successful electric charge, he will use an AoE outwards.
If you know you won't be able to break the 3rd charge in time, just run away.
After this, he will no longer do anymore of his powerup phases. This resets after TP.
1st Powerup Moves
- There is a charging sound made when the boss will use this move.
- Do not run in the same direction as other players because you might get other players caught.
- Same telegraph as the powerup move. Easily dodgeable.
Upgraded Side Claw
- His side claw swipe is upgraded. He gathers an electric charge at his claw then swings it to the side.
2nd Powerup Moves
- Does the drums/bongos before calling down lightning AoE.
- Unlike T2 Nakra, the safe spot for T4 Nakra is directly behind the bosses' hind legs.
3rd Powerup Moves
- Burrows into the ground and spawns 5 scorpions. The boss doesn't chase you.
- Recommended method of dealing with the scorpions is running together to the left or right.
- This gives you a wider view and lets you gather them up so you can AoE them all down.
- If you don't kill the scorpions in time, they will eventually have an electric AoE surrounding themselves.
- Getting hit by these will chain paralyze and damage you.
- Same telegraph as regular bongos. Only addition is that 8 electric AoE's are spawned.
- Same safe spot as regular bongos.
- Wider range than T2 Nakrasena.
- The initial tail slam in the middle staggers.
- The swipe afterwards knocks you back. The CC can be avoided by spacing into the swipe or out of it.
- The boss may do a pair of breaths, or back to back breaths.
- Getting hit by these breaths apply a slow stack and burns most of your mana.
- The boss can rush forward twice or once.
- If doing it twice, the boss will raise its claws up after finishing the first charge and then charge again.
- At the end of the 2nd charge, the boss will jump up and deal damage at landing location.
- Warlords can cancel the charge by taunting.
Front Tail Slam
- The frontal tail slam follows the aggroed target. The boss may use it twice in a row.
- Can be dodged by running to the side if your MS is high enough.
- If not fast enough, can be dodged at the last second by using your space bar.
Side Tail Slam
- The boss tilts to the side before bringing down his tail to the other.
- Leaps, does a somersault and lands at another location.
Side Claw Swipe
Frontal Claw Swipe
- Instead of staggering you like T2 Nakrasena, this will knock you down.